Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Special Meals.

My favorite meal would be satay chicken buns. I like satay chicken because its sweet and refreshing it is also easy to cook.

The ingredients you will need is :  Satay sachet
                                                       Capsicums
                                                        Onion
                                                       Peanut butter
                                                        Chicken
                                                        Buns or rice
                                                        Oil

 Cut the chicken up and place in it a frying pan with oil to brown the chicken when the the chicken is brown add in diced or sliced onion and capsicum let that cook a little then add in soft peanut butter and your satay sachet let it simmer for  5-10 minutes when finish dish with either rice or in a bun


Image result for satay chicken on rice  Image result for satay chicken in bun

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jazzinda,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team! It's great to see another post of yours today! First of all, how was your day today? It was raining and cold this morning in Auckland so I didn't make any plans to go out today, however the rain stopped now and it's sunny again!

    Yummmm... I love satay chicken. It almost tastes like butter chicken but I guess they are a bit different due to different spices and type of butter they use. Butter chicken uses actual butter and satay chicken uses coconut milk and some peanut butter! I love to have satay chicken skewers! They are easy to eat and they taste very nice :) I think it's a great idea to have them in a bun, it will be completely different to having it with rice.

    I enjoyed reading and commenting on your activity post! Keep up the good work and I'll be back to read your next post :)

    Cheers,
    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jazzinda,

    It’s awesome that you have continued blogging in 2018, keep up the great work!

    Yum I love satay chicken! I can never make it from scratch well though! What brand of sachet do you use? I might have to try it and see if it works for me.

    Like Jade C, I have never had it in buns. I can imagine the bread soaks up all the sauce and makes it taste amazing!

    What’s the weather like up north today? I know my mum was complaining to be when I rang this morning, because they had some rain in Okaihau and her washing got wet. It’s been raining for most of the day, here in Auckland but its only been spitting which is good!

    I look forward to reading your next blog.

    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jazzinda

    I agree with the other comments - this sounds yummy! I think I will have to try it out too.

    I love the pictures you are adding to your blog - they are very eye-catching. Have you tried using your own photos in a blog? I haven't learned how to do that yet

    Clare G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Jazzinda,

    I've never tried satay chicken in buns before, it looks delicious! My flatmate makes yummy satay chicken but she uses a jar of sauce rather than a sachet.

    Just a reminder that it's the last week to complete activities with the Summer Learning Journey! We'd love to see more quality blogposts from you before you head back to school. You have until Friday (26th Jan).

    Nga mihi
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete